I am an experienced BACP registered, voluntary accredited counsellor trained in person-centered, CBT and psycho-dynamic therapies also a fully clinical supervisor. I work both individually and with groups and have a specialism in addiction/substance misuse, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and physical/sexual/emotional abuse; anxiety, stress and depression.
I offer one to one sessions in a confidential, safe environment to explore the issues that may be causing disruption to your life and look at what is behind the distress, how it can affect your body, statement of mind and change your personality. We work together to help you manage your life in a way that is realistic for you, tailored to meet your individual needs.
I also offer family counselling/relationship counselling on the same basis as above. It is sometimes difficult to address your relationship issues when you are in the thick of it and it can help to gain another perspective as well as be given the chance to have your say and be listened to in a neutral environment.
I can offer counselling and supervision from 3 locations in the Cheshire area:
- Winnington Hall, Winnington Ln, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DU
- Select Medical group, Walnut Tree Business Centre, Northwich Road, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, WA4 4PG
- The Carmichael Clinic, King Edward House, 16a Princess Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6BU
My working hours are Monday to Friday 9am til 8pm
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4 diploma in counselling
- Training in bereavement and loss
- Extensive drugs and alcohol awareness training
- Personality disorders and complex case management
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Sexual/ psychological violence/Abuse
- Suicide and self harm, anxiety
- Depression and stress management
- Supervision of trainees
- ADD- Counselling Supervisor also supervision of trainees.